As I read this book I really liked it, it was very action packed to me.This book is about a chemist in Germany making a discovery, It was shocking for everyone. When he placed a uranium atom next to radioactive material, it split into two. When everyone found out about the discovery, they worked to try to find the scientific discovery. So a group of scientist had to make sure it was hidden safely in Los Alamos. This was a life risking job for them to do. There was three continents that battle to get it. It was an important discovery because the atomic bomb could be made. And if it didn't fall into the right continents hands there could be trouble.
My favorite thing about this book was it was a lot of detail that went into the discovery. Also there was a lot of action generated between the countries on the race to make the first atomic bomb. I also liked how it was very adventurous.
No comments:
Post a Comment