Friday, February 28, 2014
#LILLARD TIME- make connection
As I read an article about Damian Lillard who plays for the Portland Trail Blazers, I felt that I could connect to some of the things he had to go through before becoming a NBA star. In high school he was looked over and underrated. He didn't get as much playing time that he thought he deserved. ''St. Joseph Notre give a 10th grade Dame decent playing time.'' I could connect to this because I play basketball for my high school and I feel that I deserved more playing time, I also felt underrated because of my height, just as Lillard did
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Excellent blogging! Great connections to the article-- you describe what you read giving details and a quote. Then you did a great job connecting to what you read. Keep up the great work DeOntae!
ReplyDelete